Gift Planning Menu
IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further support Omicron Delta Kappa. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to ODK
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of Omicron Delta Kappa
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Omicron Delta Kappa.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help advance the mission of Omicron Delta Kappa.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
- Please be sure to use the Society's legal name in this type of gift: Omicron Delta Kappa Society and Educational Foundation, Inc.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.